Tuesday 27 August 2013

Back to School buzz

Back to School

Hey everyone, I hope you are all well? 

Today I've decided to write a couple of posts and publish them through out the course of the next few weeks as its back to school and that means I will have less time and I don't want to neglect this blog as this whole community means so much to me.


                                                               R.I.P .Summer.

So If you have any requests, recommendations, or questions, please ask as I always need new ideas.

Thanks so much to everyone who has followed or commented over the Summer I've made so many friends who share the same intrests, it really means so much.
If you haven't though you should follow me on Bloglovin, Link >> on the side bar >>

Love Always,
Nixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger