Monday 12 August 2013

Feeling good in your own skin - I challenge you.

Feeling good in your own skin - I challenge you!

Hey there,

I hope your all keeping well, 

today I wanted to do a post on 'feeling good in your own skin'. I want my blog to be about feeling good about yourself. I know I talk about make-up and beauty a lot of the time but as much as I love make-up and trying out new products and looks, I don't wear make-up every day as I don't want to become too reliant on it. Don't get me wrong Make-up is brilliant and its great to wear it, but a break from it has its advantages.

“Consider the fact that maybe…just maybe…beauty and worth aren't found in a makeup bottle, or a salon-fresh hairstyle, or a fabulous outfit. Maybe our sparkle comes from somewhere deeper inside, somewhere so pure and authentic and REAL, it doesn't need gloss or polish or glitter to shine.” -Mandy Hale 


A recent British survey found that the average woman spends a about a year and three months of her life applying make-up. Over a YEAR, all the things that could have been done with that time.Not only that, but going without make-up helps your skins health and clear up much quicker. Makeup is toxic, and anything you put on your skin will be absorbed by your body. Mainstream makeup companies use chemicals that are thought to cause cancer and are treated as toxins by the body.


So I challenge you go out of your comfort zone, go one day without make-up even if you just start by wearing lighter coverage foundation, or going bare faced on a Sunday to the shop. Challenging yourself like this will make you more confident. The first time might be hard but go for it, it will become easier. Beauty comes from within; you'll feel better about yourself and start to appreciate more things in life. Then the whole make-up process will be more enjoyable, it won’t be something you'll feel you have to.
So love yourself and accept this challenge with me and encourage others
If this post helps one person, it will have been worth it.
Leave a comment telling me if you'll do this too.

Love always,



















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I enjoy your blog as well.
      Followed,

      Thanks for taking the time to read xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Powered By Blogger