Tuesday 27 August 2013

Review: My Summer

Hello,

How is everybody doing? Good? ya :)
So today is my last day of the Summer holiday, and I've realized no matter how much I try to ignore it, its happening. So on my last day of freedom, I'm finishing off a project, a little bit last minute huh? Its only decorating so I should be fine.

As much as I cant wait to see everyone, I know I wont be able to drag myself out of bed tomorrow, as the Summer has changed me into a complete night owl.

Considering I actually didn't go on holidays this year, (which I was dying to do) the summer was pretty good.
Heres some of what I did:


  1. Friends birthdays ({me and my 4 closest friends get together and put 80ish euro ( £68.90, $106.73) together to get our friend a decent present for their birthdays }separate blog post coming soon)
  2. Shopping
  3. Blogging
  4. Family time
  5. Summer Reunion '13 (when me and my friends meet up after they all came home from holidy's )
  6. Rhianna concert : Amazing!
  7. BBQ's with the family
  8. Nights out 




  9. Friends houses
  10. Horse shows
  11. More Blogging
  12. More Shopping 
  13. Sunbathing
  14. My birthday
  15. Too much shopping
  16. Cinema with my nephews ( you have to see Despicable me 2)
  17. Work around the house
  18. Roadtrips
  19. Read 
  20. Babysitting
  21. Cinema ( saw the Conjuring with friends,brilliant)
  22. End of Summer party!


What was the highlight of your Summer?

Love always,
Nixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger