Monday 5 August 2013

Things I Love About Summer.

Hey, Everyone I hope your all well :) So I've seen post and videos about Things that make me happy/Summer essentials and I got and idea :o Things that I love/things I do during/about Summer Tag thingy..Yay! Ok so I've done enough rambling and not making sense. Here it is...




1.It might be kind of obvious to people who live in hot countries but here, this is rare and what i'm talking about is *SUN* and luckily we've had a lot this Summer and promised more in August
2.The smell of  suncream.
3.Adventures ( road trips, exploring ruins of castles.)
4.Going to the bog.....








5.Lie-ins.
6.Being productive
7.Having more time for family
8.More plans can be made
9.More time to do whatever I  want.
10.Wearing light fitted clothes
11.Having more time to get ready in the morning



12.Going to concerts (Rhianna in June)
13.More time to read (currently The Perks Of Being A Wallflower)
14.Eat too much ice cream
15.More time to blog
16.Holidays
17.Summer Job (helloo moneyyy)



 18.Most people are on Summer Holidays
19.Eating homegrown vegetables
20.Summer sents
21.Photogenic Nature
22.Partys
23.BBQ's
24.Local festivals
25.Summer songs





Hope this was enjoyable, and somewhat inspirational
 Comment below what you enjoy about Summer.
Love always,
Nixie xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome post! I love the photos, especially the last one! Thank you for your comments on my blog :) I just followed you on Bloglovin'.

    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it means a lot! Feel free to do this tag if you like :)No problem. I really like your blog. I just followed you too x

      Delete

Follow
Powered By Blogger