Tuesday 17 December 2013

xmas day outfits


Christmas Day Outfit Ideas Part II


xmas day outfits

Hey guys, 

I hope your well.So a while ago I posted a Christmas Day outfit ideas what I have brainstorming with.So since it is only 8 days until Christmas I decided to go a bit more in depth into the outfits which I am consider wearing on Christmas or even St. Stephens Day. Hopefully this will help you if your like me, and have no idea what to wear. Please let me know in the comments what you thnk I should wear

Outfit 1
: This is the most comfy of them all.
leggings : New Look
Jumper: NOTONTHEHIGHSTREET.COM
Shirt : Topshop

Outfit 2 :
Dress: Primark
Shoes: John lewis
Boots :Assos

Outfit 3 
Shirt: The house of Fraser
Skirt: Topshop

Outfit 4 
Dress :Topshop

Love always 
Nixie xx






2 comments:

  1. love the tartan dress! Also the velvet skirt & shirt in outfit 3. I'm stuck on what to wear too but probably something stretchy or skater style so I can breathe after all the food haha:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its know its so nice, same here I love how christmasy the velvet skirt is :) oh ya I never thought of that haha! I hope you find something, Thanks for the help! :Px

      Delete

Follow
Powered By Blogger