Yesterday I was nominated for the 'Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award ' by the lovely Sinead from DreamingAgain. Thank you Sinead for the nomination!
Here are the rules:
Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
Post the award logo onto your blog.
Answer the set of 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
Set 10 new questions.
Nominate 10 other bloggers to do the tag.
Here are my answers:
1. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Oh gosh this is a hard one, I don’t think I regret anything because I believe everything happens for a reason. I’d probably say worry less, I think when I was younger I worried a lot about small things that didn’t matter. Also stop procrastinating.
2. What is your favourite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
Blog or watch YouTube videos.
3. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I had seen other bloggers & Youtubers creating amazing content. I had always been creative, so I thought this was the perfect outlet to send out a positive message.
4. If you could live in any other country in the world where would it be?
This is really hard actually because I had always pictured myself living in Ireland. However, I would really like to live in London. So I’d probably say England.
5. Would you rather spend €/$/£100 all on make-up or clothes?
I would like to say make-up. But 100 euro is a lot of money to spend on make-up that will go out of date. So for that reason clothes.
6. If you could give one piece of advice to a large audience what would it be?
Wow, I left this question till last because it was the hardest. Believe in yourself.
7. Would you rather have to eat Chinese or Italian food for the rest of your life?
I’m actually getting a Chinese tonight with a couple of friends. But usually I’d prefer Italian, as id eat more on the menu.
8. If you could go on a date with one celebrity who would it be?
Harry Styles, 100%.
9. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?
I want to be known as passionate, I think passion can be applied to so many things, so defiantly passionate.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I talk during movies, I try to hold it in but I’m sure I’m really annoying..sorry.
Here are my questions to you:
What is something you are passionate about? (except blogging)
What has been the best moment of 2014 for you?
What is your favourite thing about the place you live?
What piece of advice would you give to a younger sibling?
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Who are your favourite bloggers?
Favourite season & why?
Something that make you really happy?
I also nominate anyone else who wishes to do the tag, leave me a link to your blog down bellow & I'll be sure to check it out!
Again Thanks to Sinead from DreamingAgain for tagging me & for the great questions.
She has a great blog that you should defiantly check out!