Friday 14 November 2014

Winter Lookbook

Winter Lookbook

Hey Guys,
Today’s post is an exciting one, it’s my winter look book.
Instead of showing my outfits I have decided to change it up. I composed a few outfits that I like & would defiantly wear.
Outfit 1
I think this could possibly be my favorite out of all the outfits.
Hat: Topshop 45 euro.
Jacket: The Dreslyn 230 euro.
Shoes: Pennys/Primark 15 euro.
Pants: Topshop 52 euro.
Top:  New look 13 euro.

Outfit 2
Top: From New Look 7.57 euro.
Skirt: from New Look 23 euro.
Heels: from New Look 29 euro.

Outfit 3:
Dress: New Look 32 euro.
Lipstick: New Look 5.04 euro.
Shoes: New Look  32 euro

Outfit 4
Top: Northstrom 32 euro.
Pants: Topshop 56 euro.
Bag: New Look 32 euro.
Shoes: Vans 36 euro.
Hat: New Look 6.32 euro.
Coat: New Look 57 euro.

Outfit 5
Dress: New Look 23
Jacket: Topshop 265
Shoes: New Look 29

Outfit 6
Top:
Pants: New Look 23 euro.
Shoes: Asos 63.98 euro.
Top: New Look 28 euro.
Coat: River Island  115 euro.
Watch: Clares 20 euro.

Outfit 7
Jumper: Chickwish 35 euro.
Pants: Topshop 60 euro.
Boots: Dr. Martins 82 euro.

Socks: Nordstrom 9.63 euro.

Leave me a comment bellow telling me your favorite outfit.

Love always,

 
xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I really love all the chequered pieces :) I've tagged you in my latest blog post - Sinead | Sisterhood of the world bloggers award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are my favorite pieces! Thank you so much Sinead, I'm nearly ready to post it!
      Nixie xx

      Delete

Follow
Powered By Blogger