Sunday 1 February 2015

Spring Is In The Air | Lookbook

Spring LookBook


Hey Guys,
Happy St. Bridget’s Day and if your not Irish, 
Happy February 1st! 
I hope you all have had a lovely January, I'm very happy its finally February. 

As it’s the beginning of a new month, that means new fashion trends and styles.
So I decided what better way to celebrate then a lookbook/outfit ideas post.

Outfit 1
Top: New Look 17 euro.
Jeans: Topshop 60 euro.
Runners: Nike Roshe 92 euro.
Jacket: Topshop 100 euro.

Outfit 2
Top: New Look 20 euro.
Jeans: Topshop 65 euro.
Shoes: Vans 39 euro.

Outfit 3
Top: Alexander McQueen 935 euro. ( So Beautiful thought)
Jeans: Topshop 60 euro.
Runners: Nike Roshe 92 euro.
Bag: New Look 9.14 euro.

Outfit 4
Dress: Theory Breton 210 euro.
Shoes: Tom’s 51 euro.
Lipstick : M.A.C. Rebel 19.50 euro.

Outfit 5
Dress: Topshop 50 euro.
Coat: The Hut 46 euro
Boots: Dr. Martin 130 euro
Hat: Topshop 60 euro.

Outfit 6
Dress: New Look 26 euro
Heels: New Look 37 euro.
Lipstick: Mac ‘Saigon Summer’ 20 euro.



I hope this has brought you some inspiration. I know I struggle with what to wear at the beginning of a new season.

Let me know in the comments what you are excited for during Spring & also let me know which outfit was your favourite.


Love always,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger