Friday 27 February 2015

Things I love about Spring

Hey Guys,
So Spring 2015 is in full swing.
Since ' Things I Love About Summer ' is my most popular blog post, I though you guys would enjoy a Spring edition.
 
So here I present to you the things I love about Spring!

 
1. Holidays- Easter, St.Particks Day, Valentines Day, Pancake Tuesday
( except maybe Ash Wednesday, I'm not the biggest fan of Lent)

2. New Fashion Trends & Collections.
 
 
 3.Not having to dress like an eskimo if I want to step outside.

 
4. The pretty flowers.
( Snowdrops, daffodils, roses & especially daises)
 
 
5. Florals everywhere.. on the trees.. on our clothes.. in our hair
6. Everything feels fresh & new
 
 
7. Making plans & booking holidays for Summer
8. The beautiful sunsets.
 

9.Longer days 
10. Music Festivals
 

Let me know in the comments what you love about spring.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Love always,

 

2 comments:

Follow
Powered By Blogger