Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mini Beauty Haul #1



Hey guys,
 As I mentioned in my February Chit Chat I have been doing a lot more shopping lately, mainly clothes but here are the few beauty related things I picked up.
 
 
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer- I got this as I had heard a lot of good things about it. I had borrowed my friends a good bit & really liked it. I also didn't have a good drugstore bronzer that I really liked. I have used this once since I purchased it & I really like how it looks. However  I disagree that it smells like chocolate, more like vanilla essence, not complaining though!
 

 
Garnier Miceller Water for Sensitive - Combination Skin- If you are any way involved in the beauty community then I am sure you have heard about this. Apparently it is a great dupe for Bioderma's cleansing water. I decided to purchased this as I had a lot of 'home late & don't want to take my make-up off ' nights. I was using wipes but I know that they wern't good for my skin & they didn't really do the best job in taking off my make-up. I'm haven't used this product enough times to give it a full review, but so far so good.
 
 
Tresemmé Expert Selection Keratin Smooth Hair Oil- I was recently in Boots the other day with my friend, she was picking up some Tresemmé conditioner & it was buy one get one free. So we decided to split the price. I ended up paying 3.50 euro for hair oil. Bargin! Hopefully this will make the ends of my hair softer & prevent breaking.


Let me know if you have any of theses products & what you thought of them.

Love always,




 

2 comments:

  1. I want to try the Bourjois bronzer so bad! Looks lovely!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to try it for ages! Its lovely, I really recommend it :)

      Nixie xx

      Delete

Follow
Powered By Blogger