Saturday 13 June 2015

Fashion Rut

Hey Guys,
 
Have you ever found yourself stuck in a fashion rut? You open your closet to find clothes that you either live in or never wear. Well that's exactly the problem I have.
 
I feel bored of my current clothes & want to wear something new.I have gone shopping a few times in an attempt to solve this problem. Only be met by a vast amount of crochet crop tops and booty shorts. Which I don't want to wear everyday, needless to say we don't have that kind of weather here. I bought mom jeans the other day & I love them but I don't know how to wear them.
 
I don't know I just don't feel like I don't know my style at the moment its this weird mess of casual and simple with a desperate attempt to inject more colour. I think I got caught in the transition of the new season.
 
The shops are filled with festival wear which I am very excited to wear to concerts. But I just don't feel like I can wear that style when I go about my day in a rural town in Ireland. I'm planning on going shopping soon and having a through look in the shops. I want to break out of my comfort zone & wear things I wouldn't
usually.
 
Hopefully I will find some inspiration, I'll keep you updated.
 
 
Let me know if you have ever felt this way and let me know if you have any advice
Have a good weekend!
 
Love always,
Nixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger