Monday 8 June 2015

Music Monday

Hey Guys,

This post has been a while coming as last week I was really busy, it was also my birthday so I spent a lot of time with family & friends. #Blessed.

Today I am going to be talking about music. I love music, listening to music, dancing & singing to music.I especially love sharing music.
That's why I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favourite artists.

 Marina & the Diamonds

Starting with Marina..
I have loved Marina Diamindis since I first discovered her in 2012. She has produced 3 albums, the most recent 'Froot'. Froot was released last March and was written single handly by Marina with one producer Dave Kosten. Marinas song are dark and mysterious yet sweet and peppy. I think that's what makes Marina so unique.
My Personal Favourites are:
 Obsessions
Lies (Acoustic)
Happy
&
I Am A Ruin


Saint Raymond 


I was recently introduced to Saint Raymond by one of my best friends. I instantly fell in love with his music. He's songs are very chill & care-free.When I shuffle his playlist on Spotify I am transported to a picnic in the sun. I have and will be listening his music all Summer.

My Personal Favourites are
Everything She Wants
All She Wants
&
Fall At Your Feet

The Coronas

Oh these talented men, I have seen them in concert 3 times and ever time it gets better & better. Again I was introduced to this band by one of my friends. The Coronas are an Irish indie rock band. Late last year they released their most recent album 'The Long Way' If you love indie rock, you will love these men.

My Personal Favourites

Grace Don't Wait
Tell Me Again
San Diego Song

Dodie Clarke  


Dodie is a 20 year old Youtuber form England. She has recently supported Irish YouTuber and musician Bri Bry on a tour around Ireland. She writes and records original songs on her ukulele, piano & guitar. I have defiantly listened to her song 'Adored by Him' at least 30 times. Dodie is seriously talented and is a huge inspiration.

My Personal Favourites
Permanent Hug
She
Paint
&
Adored By Him

That's all the artists I'm going to talk about today. I hoped you enjoyed this.
 I might do something like this again as their is a lot more I could talk about.
Don't forget to leave me a comment telling me your favourite artists.
Love always,
Nixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger