Monday 10 August 2015

5 Things to Be Excited About


Hey Guys,

Whenever I'm feeling unmotivated or down I thing of all of the little things that I am looking forward too. 
So Today I though I'd share with you a list of 5 things that I am excited for.


1. Its officially Autumn - I cant wait for hot chocolate & cosy blankets. 
Is it too early to plan my Halloween costume yet?
2. The Late Late Show starting back up again.
3. The Rose of Tralee starts in 4 days. If you don't know what that is it is an international competition held in Tralee in county Kerry, celebrating Irish communities from all across the world.
4. The Teen Choice Awards and the MTV Video Music Awards are on this month. 
I love a good award show.
4. Buying back to school stationary. - I watched far to many school supplies hauls already.
5. Finding out who A is on tomorrows episode of Pretty Little Liars.


Leave me a comment letting me know what you are looking forward to in the next month.

Love always,
Nixie

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Can't believe The Late Late Show will be back soon...summer flew!! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Powered By Blogger