Sunday 4 October 2015

October Ramblings


Hey Guys,

I hope you all are having a lovely evening. I'm just about to go do some studying.
I don't have much time to work on blog posts as of late. Going back to school has been crazy busy. I'm currently swarming in homework & studying. Its hard to find time to blog. But when I do have an evening off during the week I want to spend it catching up with family & relaxing.

However I have been working on a few different blog posts this weekend but I just need to take some photos & edit them before I can upload them. Basically I wanted to blog this evening & didn't want to wait until at least next weekend until those posts were finished.

So here's whats been on my mind..



Recently I have been putting a lot of thought into what I want to study in college. I have been researching courses, calculating points, reading catalogues and to be honest the thought of it makes me feel sick with worry.

Currently very excited for Halloween, its my favourite time of year & I'm having a lot of fun deciding on what costume to wear. The thought of going on a night out with my friends on Halloween night is what keeping me going thorough the course workload.

What else do I have to say..I have been having some strange dreams lately. Some too weird to share, but I won a free 1phone 6 in one dream. In another I was in a Jacuzzi with a lot of very good looking boys. Needless to say I was disappointed when I woke up.

That's all for tonight I just wanted to have a little catch up because sometimes a post on beauty or fashion can be too impersonal.

Don't forget to leave me a comment below as I love reading them.

Love always,
Nixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow
Powered By Blogger